We define our practice based on the diversity in knowledge,
skills and services we bring to the table.
- Bankruptcy — Each member of our team specializes in bankruptcy and insolvency law, as well as business valuation and corporate dissolution, ensuring peace of mind for every client.
- Out of Court Workouts — Bankruptcy isn’t necessarily the only option. Often, our clients’ financial distress can be resolved in out of court negotiations with landlords, lenders and trade creditors.
- Small Business Representation — Small business owners face unique challenges, often that exist because of intertwined business and personal affairs. We are sensitive to this reality, and offer a free initial consultation to discuss circumstance and options, together.
- Commercial Litigations — No one likes to see the inside of the courtroom. However, when litigation is necessary, we’ll think outside of the box and approach it in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
- Real Estate — Because representation of our clients’ often includes real estate transactions, we’ve expanded our practice to include real estate law, which enables us to better service the legal needs of our clients in various situations.